Vision zero 2023
This conference is a follow-up to the Stockholm 2020 Ministerial Conference, which set out the international commitments to road safety in the United Nations 2030 Agenda. It is now about linking road safety to other sustainable development challenges, moving from vision to implementation and taking road safety to the next level.
- Vision Zero in a rapidly changing world
- The 2030 Agenda as an enabler for road safety and vice versa
- Private sector role and engagement
- Knowledge transfer and capacity building
- Safe modal shift including safety for powered two-wheelers
- New technologies and innovations